Beatrice Achaleke is said to be an outstanding global innovator and game-changer with more than 25 years of global expertise, experiences, and achievements. In addition to her skills and competencies in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion, she has also worked on community empowerment, human and women’s rights, equality campaigns and intercultural communication.
She has foresight in detecting future issues and a talent for putting them into action in a way that brings positive impact to the people and organisations that she serves. Beatrice has a unique way of combining her expertise and experiences with an excellent touch of humour. She is said to be focused, passionate, and dedicated to activities that bring equality to women and youth from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Founding the GloBUNTU Transformation Mindset System®, an African inspired personal and collective growth concept that helps individuals, organisations and companies to best leverage diversity and inclusion in their work and the marketplaces is no doubts one of the most outstanding achievements of Beatrice over the last 8 years.
Beatrice is an accomplished and passionate writer. She is the mastermind and author of the brand new “Africa For Smart Kids” books series
Beatrice is a passionate, persistent and consistent writer
In 2008 she published her first book. The second followed in 2011. Since then she has published 9 other books. As we speak, she is working other books.
Below is the list of her available publications
- “Voices of the Black European Women” (Vienna, 2008)
- “Vielfalf statt Einfalt. Wo ich herkomme“, Holzhausen Verlag (Vienna 2011)
- “Erfolgsfaktor kulturelle Vielfalt. Andere Menschen. Bessere Teams. Neue Kunden.” Diaspora Edition (Vienna, 2013)
- “Follow me to Africa. In an unspoken conversation with Nelson Mandela” (Vienna, 2014) latter rebranded as “Shit happens. How to transform your individual breakdown into a collective breakthrough” (Johannesburg, 2016)
- “Shit happens. How to transform your individual breakdown into a collective breakthrough” in 2015, and 6 titles in the series of her Africa For Smart Kids series.
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 1 – Let’s talk about Africa!
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 2 – Where is Africa?
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 3 – Are all Africans black?
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 4.1 – Made in Africa. Aeroplanes and automobiles
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 5 – What is colonisation?
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 6 – What is enslavement?
- I know my Africa from A for Algeria to Z for Zimbabwe
Some of her up-coming include the following
- Africa for smart Kids – Book 7 – What did kids do during Apartheid? (2018)
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 8 – Can the world exist without Africa? (2018)
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 9 – What is GloBUNTU? (2018)
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 10 – Are there Kings and Queens in Africa? (2018)
- Africa for Smart Kids – Book 11 – How are the first “First Ladies” of Africa? (2018)
Beatrice is a multiple award-winning social transfopreneur. Here are some of them:
- Top100 Difference Makers in South Africa (Johannesburg, Oct. 2017)
- Nominated, Viennese Women Award (Vienna, 2013)
- SoziaMarie Award, (Vienna 2010)
- Shortlisted (from over 500 nominees) for the “European Diversity Award” in the category “Hero of the Year” (London 2012)
- Featured as one of the most influential back women in Europe on the “Power List 2010” of the award-winning blog “Black Women in Europe TM, (Sweden, 2010)
- Intercultural Award” (Vienna 2010)
- Make a Difference Award, (Vienna 2009)
- World Diversity Innovation Award, ( Washington D. C. 2009)
- African Diva Award, (Vienna 2009)
- MIA Award, (Vienna 2008)
- Official Decoration of Honor of the Federal Republic of Austria, (Vienna 2008)
- Nomination Leading Ladies Award, (Vienna, 2008)
- Intercultural Award, (Vienna 2008
In 2008 Beatrice was the first and is unfortunately still the only black woman to have stood for parliamentary elections in Austria.