Are you ready to express yourself in writing?
For who is my coaching and classes?
This is especially for you if you are a first time writer, looking for help, guidance and the irrevocable permission to finally get started with your first masterpiece.
It is also for you if you have started writing but got stocked somewhere and need a seasoned expert to guide and reset your mind to become a successful writer.
It is for you if you want to know what it takes to go from “wanting to write a book one day” to actually writing and having your book published.
It is also for you if you just want to write to liberate yourself, from some life experiences, good or bad.
If like me, you want to create a legacy through writing as a form of self-expression, then I got something for you too.
This is not for you if…
- you are still unsure if you want to write or not
- you are the type of person who spends more time finding excuses than reasons why you should write
- you know you will not be able to make time to write
- you love procrastinating
- you fear being judged by others
- you want to be loved by everybody
- you want first to be perfect before you start writing.
Welcome to the GloBUNTU Mindshift space!
The current COVID-19 Pandemic and the resulting lockdown is the perfect time and context for you to write your first book. Are one of those who has always wanted to write a book but are still filled with self-doubts and questions like, where do I start and where do I end? What of my book is not good enough? What if no one buys my book? What if i am unable to finish my book? Who am I to even write a book? I am a good enough to write a book? Etc. If these are some of the issues that have been keeping you away from expressing yourself in writing, then you are in the right place. I have been there many times and still do sometime ever after writing 24 books of my own.
My name is Beatrice Achaleke. I am a passionate serial author of 24 books, (the first 11 of which have been approved for schools in South Africa) publisher, creative writing coach, learning mum and proud African women.
Things were not the way they are today, and the journey has not been an easy one.
You might know me from my TedTalk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9iIGc8PTcQ&t=30s) with the title “Shit happens! Clean it up and move on” from my many diversity and inclusion congresses in Vienna Austria or from my “Africa for Smart Kids” book series or my publishing company GloBUNTU Books®
Are you one of those people who have always wanted to write a book or who carry a story in them but have never written it because your mind is crowded with feelings and questions such as:
- Who am I to even write a book?
- Is my English/ language good enough to write a book?
- Who is going to write my book?
- Where do I even start?
- What are people going to say about me and my book?
- How do I structure my book?
- What if I run out of ideas?
- What if I do not have time to finish my book?
- How do I find a publisher?
- How much is it going to cost to publish my book?
- What does it take to design a book and have it ready for publishing?
- What if people judge me by what I write?
- How much of my truth can I possibly our in a book without offending someone?
- What does it take to write a good book?
- What if no one buys my book?
I had to learn how to deals with these and many other such questions and am still dealing with them even after 22 books and having some of them approved for schools.