GloBUNTU Holiday Masterclasses for Smart Kids
“It is our collective responsibility to grow our kids with the kind of knowledge that boost their self-worth. Confidence, esteem and give them a positive self-image as Africans. – Beatrice Achaleke-
About the masterclass
Based on years of experiences working with kids, as a mom and from five successful pilot projects we carefully designed this masterclass to help kids find and embraced their true selves through discovering their African identity, history heritage and much more.
- This class takes kids around Africa and the world from the comfort of their homes.
- This is an ideal program to keep kids meaningfully occupied while they are lockdown at home.
- It offers them complementary knowledge to what they learn at school.
- The class offers them an opportunity to get to meet their peers from different countries and build relationships while learning together.
- In this masterclass, kids have plenty of fun while exploring and developing their in-born creative talents.
We strongly believe that we are our best in all we do and in life when we know who we REALLY are!
The methodology of the virtual masterclass is an excellent combination of creative and interactive activities including individual and group activities as well as research, presentations and inputs that enable our kids to have great fun while they are learning. We believe that :
Identity + Knowledge = Vision. Vision + Action = Excellence
Our ultimate goal
Ignite creativity, harness identity-finding and build a positive concept of self through diverse activities that boost self-esteem, self-confidence, accountability and mutual respect all of that while having fun!
Our main focus & activities include:
- Creative writing
- Knowldege of Africa
- Black wisdom
- Reading &spelling
- Writing & speaking
- Presentations etc.
Date and time: 22-27 September 2020, 2 hours daily – 14:30-16:30 SAT
Early birds: R1400 ($81) until 30 August 2020.
Standard: R2400 ($162) until 14 Sept, 2020.
This fee covers, 10 hours classes, worksheets, online and offline activity guides etc.